(Last Updated: October 2017)
1. Your Buying Request should be specific and clear. You should not post any request or information irrelevant to the Request for Quotation service.
2. You shall not post any materials that are fallacious, inappropriate, unlawful, invalid, or in any way violate the Product Listing Policy of Naruvis.com.
3. You’re not supposed to repeat your Buying Request, this may create unnecessary confusion.
4. System generated emails will be sent to you to facilitate notifications of Buying Request status and quotation updates pursuant to your request under the Request for Quotation service. If you don’t wish to receive these emails, you may go to your account and cancel the service by declining your previous request.
5. You will not publish any content that in any way infringes the rights of a third party, including without limitation intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause or on this website
6. If a User fails to abide by the above-mentioned terms, Naruvis.com will undertake all actions deemed reasonably necessary including but not limited to deleting his posted Buying Request, restricting his rights to post the Buying Request, issuing warnings or terminating your membership agreement with Naruvis.com.
7. When you access the Audio and Video Submission services of Naruvis.com mobile app, you must be additionally cautious. Any floating of irrelevant, inappropriate or unlawful content will be subject to stern actions against you.
This also refers to any material that that may not be prohibited by law but is nonetheless controversial, including but not limited to:
1) Data that encourages illegal activities;
2) Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
3) Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
4) Stocks, bonds, investment interest and other securities; and
5) Pornographic material.
8. NARUVIS will match the RfQ only with the suitable quotations and not the ones that fail to meet the appropriate criteria. Specifically, quotations that belong to supplier’s designated category of products on Naruvis.com, quotations that do not correspond to any product, quotations with missing information, and quotations for banned articles will not be considered.
9. Your contact information (including without limitation name, email address, telephone/mobile number, and fax) will be floated to suppliers who are willing to contact you for business purposes.
10. Your membership information like your Company Profile, profile pictures, transaction history, and personal data may be used by Naruvis in order to promote your RfQ in the international B2B market.
11. Your enlisted product’s information like its pictures and specifications will be used for promotions in the international B2B market, to support and operate different programs, services, marketing initiatives, and other services offered by Request for Quotation to members from time to time.